Friday, December 30, 2011

Change before you have to

It's that time of the year, the time for wise words, introspection, new perspectives, prioritizing, re-prioritizing, etcetera, etcetera. Though I think I am not a quote-quote person, 'change before you have to', however, stayed with me, it made sense to me, to the postponer in me. Change I will. Before I have to.

About the photo here, isn't it really good? I am not sure why I like it, it could be the sun, the simpleness of the composition, the couple's effortless energy or the lady's tiny derrière. Everything is just so perfect yet simple, easy and happy. May that's what 2012 be... perfect, yet simple, easy and happy.

5 comments:

  1. Didn't know you were into anorexic women...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't know you were into anorexic women...

    ReplyDelete
  3. can-an that sounds so wrong :)
    and just so you know, i guess most women are :) and happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dear,
    I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours. It's so unique that it has completely got me hooked. I think we're going to get along just fine! ;) I’m your new follower and I’d be very pleased if you like my blog enough to follow it as well!
    I wish you lots of success and will surely come back often
    kisses
    http://cottoncandy-peaches@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aida, you know, you have just made my day.. :) yupe and am your follower too, a pretty pretty blog, what's not to love..

      Delete